THE PRIVACY OF OUR VISITORS IS IMPORTANT TO US. THIS PRIVACY NOTICE EXPLAINS HOW TWIN CITIES GAME DAY HANDLES PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU (“USER” OR “YOU”) THAT WE COLLECT, USE, AND SHARE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE WHERE THIS NOTICE IS POSTED (THE “SITE”), AS WELL AS LETS YOU KNOW HOW YOU CAN REVIEW AND UPDATE THIS INFORMATION.
From time to time, we will update or make changes to this Privacy Notice. If we do, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage). We encourage you to review the Privacy Notice whenever you access the Site or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and your choices.
SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
a. Directly From You: we may collect personal information during your access or use of the Site, such as when you browse or interact with our Properties or contact us for customer service or other assistance.
b. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: when you access or use the Sites, we may collect data using cookies and other tracking technologies, such as information about your device, internet usage, cookie identifiers, location, website activity, and other details about your use of the Site.
c. Service Providers: we may collect personal information from service providers who are assisting us in the operation of the Site.
d. Other Third Parties and Publicly Available Information: we may collect personal information from other third parties that provide information to us, such as advertising networks, data brokers, government and other public sources, and social media platforms and networks.
We may combine information that we receive from the various sources described in this Privacy Notice, including third-party sources, and use or disclose it for the purposes identified below.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may collect the following types of personal information about you:
a. Identifiers: such as your contact information (including your name and email address), alias, unique personal identifier, social media identifiers, authentication information you create (such as account password), and device identifiers (such as advertising IDs, pixel and cookie IDs, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address).
b. Internet and Other Electronic Activity: that is gathered automatically when you interact with our Site such as browsing and search history, browser information, device type, Operating System (OS) version, and other information about your interactions with our Services.
c. Inferences: drawn from any of the information we collect to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences and characteristics.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
a. To Provide You With the Site and Related Services: including to communicate with you and facilitate your interactions with us;
c. For Insights: such as to identify trends and make inferences about you and your interactions with us, our affiliates, and the Site;
e. For Other Internal Business and Operational Purposes: such as to manage customer accounts, auditing related to our interactions with you, for security purposes, and to improve or develop our products and services;
f. In Connection With a Corporate Transaction; or
g. For Any Purpose for Which you Provide Consent.
We may use de-identified, anonymized, or aggregated versions of your personal information for any purpose. Verification, Due Diligence Processes and Assessment of our Supply Chain
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
b. Professional Consultants: such as accountants, lawyers, and financial advisors;
c. Law Enforcement, Government Agencies, and Other Related Recipients: in connection with any request that we believe is consistent with or required by applicable law for legal, security, or safety purposes;
d. Other Entities in Connection With or During Negotiations of any Corporate Transaction: such as any merger, sale of assets, financing or acquisition; and
f. Other Entities With Your Consent.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
b. Purposes for Using These Technologies: we and authorized third parties use these technologies for tracking your activity over time to better understand your preferences, improving performance of the Site, to analyze how the Site is used, and for advertising on our Site and those of third parties;
c. Information Collected: these tracking technologies collect data about you and your device, such as your IP address, location (both approximate and precise), cookie ID, device ID, AdID, operating system, browser used, browser history, search history, and information about how you interact with our Site;
d. Disclosures of Your Information: we may disclose information to third parties or allow third parties to directly collect information using these technologies on our Site, such as companies that provide analytics;
You can also refuse or delete cookies using your browser settings. If you do so, some of our Site’s functionality may be impaired. Please refer to your browser’s Help instructions to learn more about how to manage cookies and other tracking technologies. If you change computers, devices, or browsers; use multiple computers, devices, or browsers; or delete your cookies, you may need to repeat this process. Opting out of interest-based advertising will not opt you out of all advertising, but rather only interest-based advertising from us or our agents or representatives.
Some browsers have incorporated Do Not Track (“DNT”) preferences. At this time, we do not honor Do Not Track signals.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we have outlined above unless we are required to do otherwise by applicable law. This includes retaining your personal information to provide you with the Site and interact with you; maintain our business relationship with you; improve our business over time; ensure the ongoing legality, safety and security of our Site; or otherwise in accordance with our internal retention procedures.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site contains links and pages to other websites operated by third parties. Please note that this Privacy Notice applies only to the personal information that we collect through the Site, and we cannot be responsible for the information that third parties may collect, store, and use through their websites. We encourage you to read the privacy notices of the sites you visit carefully.
Under certain conditions and where provided by applicable law, you have the right to request that we: (a) provide access to any personal information we hold about you; (b) update any of your personal information which is out of date or incorrect; (c) delete personal information which we are holding about you; (d) restrict the way that we process your personal information; (e) prevent the processing of your personal information for direct-marketing purposes; (f) provide you with a copy of any personal information that we maintain about you; or (g) consider any valid objections that you have to our use of your personal information.
We will assess any request to exercise these rights on a case-by-case basis. There may be circumstances in which we are not legally required to comply with a request because of relevant exemptions in applicable data protection legislation. In some instances, this may mean that we are able to retain personal information relating to you even if you withdraw your permission. To exercise any of your rights described above, you can submit a request by emailing us at email@example.com
OTHER NOTICES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
a. Privacy Notice Changes: we have the sole discretion to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Privacy Notice from time to time. New versions of this Privacy Notice will be posted here. Accordingly, when you access or use the Services, you should check the date of this Privacy Notice and be aware of any changes since the last version. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of any changes to this Privacy Notice means that you accept such changes.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, or would like to submit a request regarding your information, you can contact us at:
a. Data Subject Rights:
Depending on the U.S. state where you reside, you may have certain rights, subject to legal limitations, regarding your personal information:
· Right to Know: you may have the right to confirm that we process your personal information and to request information about the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which we collected the personal information, the purposes for collecting the personal information, the categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed your personal information, and the purpose for which we sold or shared your personal information. You may also have the right to obtain copies of the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in a portable format.
· Right to Delete: you may have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
· Right to Correct: you may have the right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information that we maintain about you.
You may exercise the Right to Know, Right to Delete, and Right to Correct, if you have these rights, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not Sell, Share, or engage in Targeted Advertising as those terms are defined under applicable laws.
We will not discriminate against you, in any manner prohibited by applicable law, for exercising these rights.
· Verification: To process your requests, we may need to obtain information to locate you in our records or verify your identity. We may collect some or all of the following data: first and last name, email, and postal address. In some cases, we may request different or more information, including a signed declaration. If you submit a request, you may also need to verify your identity by clicking a link in an email sent to your email account.
· Authorized Agents: authorized agents may exercise rights on behalf of consumers. We may require the agent to demonstrate authority to act on behalf of you by providing signed permission from you. We may also require you to verify your own identity directly with us or to directly confirm with us that you provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request.
b. Additional Data Processing Disclosures
In addition to the disclosures above, this section provides supplemental information about how we process personal information.
· Types of Personal Information: we have collected the following types of personal information in the preceding 12 months: (i) identifiers, (ii) internet and other electronic network activity information, (iii) audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information, and (iv) inferences.
· Sources of Your Personal Information: we collect your personal information from the following categories of sources: (i) directly from you, (ii) cookies and other tracking technologies, (iii) service providers, and (iv) other third parties and publicly available information.
· Use of Your Personal Information: we collect personal information for the following business and/or commercial purposes: (i) to provide you with the Site and related services, (ii) for marketing, (iii) for insights, (iv) to comply with legal obligations and defend ourselves and others, (v) for internal business and operational purposes; (vi) in connection with a corporate transaction; and (vii) for any other purpose for which you provide consent.
· Disclosure of Personal Information: the categories of Third Parties to which we disclose personal information for a business purpose are summarized in the chart below. We do not knowingly sell or share the personal information of minors under the age of 16.
· Retention: We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we have outlined above unless we are required to do otherwise by applicable law.